Re: Other list

Subject: Re: Other list
From: Barbara Shwom <bshwom -at- NWU -dot- EDU>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1993 17:05:42 GMT

In article <TECHWR-L%93111912230117 -at- VM1 -dot- UCC -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU>, Alexandra
Bernstein <ABERNSTE -at- ua1vm -dot- ua -dot- edu> wrote:

> do any of you have an address for a WRITERS list? The one I have
> nsduvm1 or ndsuvm1 bounced back. Also, do you know what they
> discuss?

If you can subscribe to a newsgroup, you can try misc.writing. And, here's
a message that appeared on that newsgroup, announcing a writer's list:

Hi all!

just wishing to notify new comers to misc.writing of the Writers-L mailing
list.

Non genre, and form specific. Discussion on writing and related topics. No
flaming. And exclusive newletter/publication due November 31 available to
all Writers-L recipients.

to join: listserver -at- swin -dot- edu -dot- au

with message: SUBSCRIBE WRITERS-L <your name>
HELP

And that is all *smile*

Richard Wallner "Deaska"
Internet: 932986 -at- edna -dot- cc -dot- swin -dot- edu -dot- au
rjwall -at- freenet -dot- scri -dot- fsu -dot- edu
rjwall -at- freenet -dot- tlh -dot- fl -dot- us
bishop -at- insane -dot- apana -dot- org -dot- au
deaska -at- m-net -dot- ann-arbor -dot- mi -dot- us
--
Barbara Shwom
Northwestern University