More (questions) about learning Frame

Subject: More (questions) about learning Frame
From: "Beth C. Staats" <ECS -at- ALPHA -dot- SUNQUEST -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1993 11:18:13 -0700

I am very new to Frame (so far I have only used it to change footers
in existing docs). Once I called Frame and asked what resources were available
for learning how to use it. All they had to say was use the internal
tutorial or hire Frame to come & teach you. I have since heard of other
local consultants available for hire. But it seems that as yet, there are
still no user-friendly books written by someone who _doesn't_ work for Frame;
there are no interactive floppy disk tutorials; and there are no videotapes.
If anyone knows of such resources, please let me know! The first person
to write a user-friendly book will probably get RICH.

ecs -at- alpha -dot- sunquest -dot- com
Beth C. Staats
Sunquest Information Systems, Tucson.