Re: "Are technical writers the unsung heroes of document generation?"

Subject: Re: "Are technical writers the unsung heroes of document generation?"
From: Robert Lauriston <robert -at- lauriston -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L Writing <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 06:56:37 -0700

The complex California Labor Code is the messy result of politics.
It's logically, economically, and philosophically inconsistent. The
general rule is that everybody gets overtime, but various factions
have managed to get exemptions. The NWU got an exemption to one of
those exemptions.

Learn more about Adobe Technical Communication Suite (2015 Release) | http://bit.ly/1FR7zNW