Re: Request of Advice

Subject: Re: Request of Advice
From: John Posada <jposada99 -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 18:59:04 -0400

Correct...do you think knowing the impact of topic length and that the
correct way to handle the long topic with no heading is to place MORE
is something that you want software to know because the writer
doesn't?

Are you sure that the best way isn't to place a sub-heading first, so
there are no exceptions?

BTW...what's a 1280 by 1024 display?

What's happening is that you don't realize that the things you are
taking for granted AREN'T known universally.

Shoot...I have first hand knowledge that some writers don't know that
steps get numbers and that lists get bullets.

--
John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

Gain access to everything you need to create and publish information
through multiple channels. Your choice of authoring (and import)
formats with virtually any output. Try Doc-To-Help free for 30-days.
http://www.doctohelp.com/