Re: Request of Advice

Subject: Re: Request of Advice
From: Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Dan Goldstein <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 18:22:34 -0400

This still assumes you know what you want and why you want it. That's
the experience talking. Again, a smarter tool is fine and dandy but
experience is what ultimately will define success. That's always been
the case since the dawn of time and will likely continue to be the
case until the end of time.

I don't think you'll get any opposition from anyone to have easier to
use tools, but no matter how easy a tool is to use, you still have to
know why you need it and what you need it for. I mean, there are few
tools out there more simply designed than a hammer. Are you going to
have someone who has no understanding of carpentry, load, and design
build you a deck for your house, or are you going to go with the
skilled carpenter?

--
Bill Swallow

Twitter: @techcommdood
Blog: http://techcommdood.com
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/techcommdood

Available for contract and full time opportunities.

Gain access to everything you need to create and publish information
through multiple channels. Your choice of authoring (and import)
formats with virtually any output. Try Doc-To-Help free for 30-days.
http://www.doctohelp.com/