RE: Spell-checking text entered in MS Word forms?

Subject: RE: Spell-checking text entered in MS Word forms?
From: "Rick Bishop" <rickbishop -at- austin -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 12:58:09 -0500

Word makes a horrible form. Use Acrobat pdf instead. The user can enter text
or numbers according to your pre-defined format in the form field just like
in Word, then press F-7 to spell check all fields.
Just make a pdf from your Word form and open it in Forms Designer that comes
with Acrobat 8 Pro or 3d. You'll find it's even faster than creating fields
in Word. You can even set the forms to automatically email the entries back
to you.
Rick