RE: The Edge of Greatness? (was "Errors")

Subject: RE: The Edge of Greatness? (was "Errors")
From: "Al Geist" <al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>
To: "'Melissa Nelson'" <melmis36 -at- hotmail -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 15:29:16 -0400

Melissa Nelson wrote:

<If this is slightly off-topic I am sorry...but I just had to mention the
fact that I shall now be singing the Preamble to the Constitution, ala
School House Rock, for the rest of the day. :) Fortunately for my
co-workers, this singing is only taking place in my head, as there are a
vast number of things "more perfect" than my singing voice!>

I would do the same except this time of the day the emptiness in my cranium
tends to make my internal singing echo....

TW tie in...I just finished editing a service manual section where every
warning, caution, and note was accompanied by an exclamation point at the
end of every sentence (and sometimes used inside of sentences instead of
commas). The actual text between the warnings et al. wasn't any
better.....arghhhhhhh. Next on my list is the UI.....

Al Geist
Technical Writing, Help, Marketing Collateral, Web Design and Award Winning
Videos
Voice/Msg: 802-658-3140
Cell: 802-578-3964
E-mail: mailto:al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com
office and beautiful note cards for all occasions.)

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList