RE: The Edge of Greatness? (was "Errors")

Subject: RE: The Edge of Greatness? (was "Errors")
From: "Martinek, Carla" <CMartinek -at- zebra -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 14:41:11 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Melissa Nelson
If this is slightly off-topic I am sorry...but I just had to mention the
fact that I shall now be singing the Preamble to the Constitution, ala
School House Rock, for the rest of the day. :) Fortunately for my
co-workers, this singing is only taking place in my head, as there are a
vast number of things "more perfect" than my singing voice!

Constitutionally Yours,

Melissa

=========

Actually, it's perfectly <g> on topic.

We needed to learn various things, such as the preamble, multiplication
tables, grammar rules, etc., and the Schoolhouse Rock videos set the
information to music, making it easy and fun to memorize.

One could say that the Schoolhouse Rock series is an stellar example of
instructional design. Thirty-some years later, many of us still
remember a large portion of what we were taught by those videos. I know
that in high school, when I had to write down the Preamble for some
test, I hummed it to myself (remembering to add in the "of the United
States of America," which was left out of the Schoolhouse version).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schoolhouse_Rock

-Carla

- CONFIDENTIAL-
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, use, copy, or distribute this message. If you receive this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and then delete this email.

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList