Re: Cubicle Noise Canceling

Subject: Re: Cubicle Noise Canceling
From: "W. Kelly Oja" <judbasiner -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 07:07:13 -0500

Tom,

I do that now with Rhapsody. I am not going to make a a plug for them
or compare them to Napster or MSN, because they are all fairly alike.

As for another post regarding the possible damage headphones can do,
this is true. This is why I spent a few extra bucks to get a better
pair.

--
Kelly
"You're nobody until you get Grrr'd."