RE: Cubicle Noise Canceling

Subject: RE: Cubicle Noise Canceling
From: "Tom Johnson" <thj -at- tampabay -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 21:38:50 -0400

I recently read an article in Intercomm about cube etiquette. It said to
avoid blurting out the answers to questions you know but which were not
asked of you. If you blurt out the answers, you expost that you were
eavesdropping.

I use headphones to block noise, but only recently I learned that streaming
Internet radio is prohibited due to the copmany bandwith it eats.

If I can get the time to do it, I would pay for a Napster subscription to
download unlimited songs and then take them to work on an mp3 player.

Tom

- hey, I guess there are two Tom Johnson's on this list.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com