Re: Video editing software

Subject: Re: Video editing software
From: Dick Margulis <margulisd -at- comcast -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 06:56:07 -0400

Rick,

Of the various products that people suggested and that my wife found on download sites, your suggested PureMotion Pro is the clear winner. I'm just the second-hand reporter in this transaction, but she tells me:

• Actual price is $95, not $150, with the standard 30-day free trial period.
• Downloading the program, instead of taking a long time, with several steps and numerous glitches for all of the other "free trial" programs she tried, PureMotion Pro downloaded quickly and installed itself in a single step,
• She related to me that the company warns they don't do any hand-holding for users; however the included manual (I didn't inquire if it's a PDF or a help file of some sort) is excellent, easy-to-use with clear explanations.

My wife hasn't actually had time to use the program yet, so I can't report on usability and other factors, but I thought an unsolicited consumer rave for product documentation was worth sharing.

If a techwrler is responsible for that product's doc, stick a feather in your cap.

Dick

Rick Bishop wrote:

Hi Dick: Here is a tutorial on how to hide a person's
identity.
http://www.puremotion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2642
PureMotion Pro - $150

Rick