Re: Question about Word 2000

Subject: Re: Question about Word 2000
From: Guy <guy -at- hiskeyboard -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 18:13:49 -0800

Thank you, Susan Gallagher, "JG" aka "Zola", Dick Margulis for suggesting a PS driver.

Yes, she is formatting it tight on the page.

Printer drivers would be nice....
but...
let me add some more details and see if anyone has other suggestions...

She creates the document in Word (2000), prints it to paper using our Epson printer for xerographic reproduction THEN wants me to create the same image
on a PDF to put on a website. And don't even THINK about suggesting I make
the format for the website HTML....

In the immortal words of Billy Joel, that's not her style.

If I we both use a PostScript driver, I doubt that the Epson will deliver.

I'll try Bruce Byfield's idea of grabbing her template files and see what happens. Meanwhile -- any other ideas?

--
Guy K. Haas
guy -at- hiskeyboard -dot- com | gkhaas -at- usa -dot- net