Re: Writer's insurance question

Subject: Re: Writer's insurance question
From: "Guy K. Haas" <guy -at- hiskeyboard -dot- com>
To: Bonnie Granat <bgranat -at- granatedit -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 09:57:31 -0800

OK, I WILL defend STC. From your view, Bonnie, they lied to you. They must have then lied to the members in Germany, France, Singapore, ... IF they sent the message to everyone on their list.

OK, they COULD have stated something like "this offer may not be available to all members," but please don't characterize it as "lying."

--
Guy K. Haas
guy -at- hiskeyboard -dot- com | gkhaas -at- usa -dot- net

Bonnie Granat wrote:

Anthony Davey wrote:

Bonnie Granat wrote:

STC now offers its members a range of health insurance options

thanks

to a
program recently implemented in cooperation with Marsh Affinity

Group

Services, a leader in insurance program management.

Bonnie,

It was Marsh that we were dealing with too. I refer you to my
comments about elbows and small print!

Ant

My argument is with STC, not the insurance company. As in, "Please
don't lie to me."