Re: Writer's insurance question

Subject: Re: Writer's insurance question
From: Anthony Davey <ant -at- ant-davey -dot- com>
To: Bonnie Granat <bgranat -at- granatedit -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 16:52:58 +0000

Bonnie Granat wrote:

STC now offers its members a range of health insurance options thanks
to a
program recently implemented in cooperation with Marsh Affinity Group
Services, a leader in insurance program management.

Bonnie,

It was Marsh that we were dealing with too. I refer you to my comments about elbows and small print!

Ant