Installing Acrobat 4

Subject: Installing Acrobat 4
From: "Al Friend" <afriend -at- howelllabs -dot- com>
To: "List:TechWR-L" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 09:17:58 -0400

Been lurking on this list for awhile, and appreciating all the good advice,
hints, tips, and other information.

Well, the day I've been dreading has finally come. I have to install Acrobat
4 on my computer, and have heard the horror stories about installation
snafus, font problems, multi-step pdf creation, etc. I want to make sure I
at least install it right!

Could someone get back to me with step-by-step directions on installing 4
over my old 3? I'm on Win98, using mostly MSWord 97, Pagemaker 6.5, and
Framemaker+SGML 5.5.6.

Al Friend
Safety Officer
Technical Writer/Editor
Document Control Coordinator
Howell Laboratories, Inc., Bridgton, Maine USA