RoboHTML shortcut to PDF file?

Subject: RoboHTML shortcut to PDF file?
From: AKearney -at- eagle -dot- org
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 14:18:02 -0500

Hello all...

I'm trying to create a link/shortcut to an external .pdf file in RoboHTML
Classic (8). When I compile and run the help project, the shortcut button
displays just fine... but when pressed it gives the following error
message: "Unable to start ship.pdf". I'm running everything off the
same local drive at this point, so I know the document is accessible and
it displays properly when brought up in Reader. I have three such
documents that I would like to include in this project. Help!!

Any ideas, suggestions, or cracks over the head with a 2x4 (if necessary)
would be appreciated.

: ) Many thanks,

Amanda Kearney
American Bureau of Shipping