My web site

Subject: My web site
From: Jeff Hanvey <jewahe -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>, techwr-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 11:28:55 -0700 (PDT)

John Posada mentioned to me that he's been getting
error messages when he goes to my site.

This is one of the bugs I was talking about. It
started a couple of nights ago...I'm not sure why. In
fact, last night, an entirely different site than mine
kept loading when I tried to go to my URL.

I think it's something in Geocities (I honestly didn't
want to use them, but all the other web hosting sites
tended to stick huge,ugly banners at the top of the
page, messing up my entire scheme).

I've been seriously considering going elsewhere. I
have an account with Bigfoot that will redirect
visitors to whatever site I choose (like email), so I
might use that as the general address.

My question is, what do you think about being
redirected while browsing? Is there any evidence that
users find them annoying (I sometimes do)?

=====
Jeff Hanvey
Memphis, TN
www.geocities.com/jewahe