Re: My web site

Subject: Re: My web site
From: Azileretsis Y <azileretsis -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Jeff Hanvey <jewahe -at- yahoo -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 11:47:43 -0700 (PDT)

Jeff,

You might have bugs in your HTML and javascript if you
are getting errors on your site.

If a totally different site shows up at your url, then
it's Geocities fault.

I've had major problems with Geocities. First, they
have those extremely annoying ads. Then, they gave
away my url. When I finally did get a site, they
erased all my old files and I had to use their WYSIWYG
editor to create a new site. I like being able to
write or edit my own HTML.

Well, I finally stopped using them. I'm currently
using Redrival.com. They are satisfactory, they have
problems with their servers sometimes. At least I
don't have to deal with ads on my site.

I usually don't have a problem with redirecting but I
would just hurry up and establish my site at my new
url.

Eliza
www.redrival.com/azileretsis

<oh, my site is optimized to be viewed with IE5 ;> if
anyone has problems, email me.>

http://mail.yahoo.com/