Re: help

Subject: Re: help
From: Philip Sharman <psharman -at- verity -dot- com>
To: "jackberger" <berger -at- tri-lakes -dot- net>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 08:56:40 -0600

Some advice on how to get started in technical writing, and pointers to other articles, can be found on:
http://www.cadvision.com/sharmanp/writers.html

Good luck,
Philip.

At 06:02 PM 00/07/07 -0500, jackberger wrote:

I am new to this list. I am seeking to find a job writing operating
instructions for household items and toys/games or writing school
textbooks/workbooks in the field of education. Can anyone give advice on
how to get started in the field of technical writing? Thank You! Jack
Berger