RE: Anyone used DemoShield?

Subject: RE: Anyone used DemoShield?
From: "Philip Boyer" <pboyer -at- dimasys -dot- com>
To: "Dannette Thompson" <dthomps -at- foundationsoft -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 10:38:59 -0500

Several months ago, I had to create a demo asap. I evaluated DemoShield and
Macromedia Director and ended up going with Director, partly because of the
problems you cited with DemoShield, but mainly because Director does a lot
more. (Granted, it is harder to learn, but well worth it.)

Last time I checked, there were a few DemoShiled demos on their website.
http://www.installshield.com/demoshield/

Philip