Re: Formats and Print quality

Subject: Re: Formats and Print quality
From: Annamaria Profit <inteltek -at- erols -dot- com>
To: Max Wyss <prodok -at- prodok -dot- ch>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 17:47:18 -0400

Colleagues,

I have a problem I can't find a solution for. When I put gif graphics
in a Word document, they display clearly on screen, but print poorly.
Other times, the screen resolution is poor, but they print clearly. How
do I get them to display AND print clearly?

Is there a better format for displaying and printing?

--
Annamaria Profit
E-mail: inteltek -at- erols -dot- com

"The world we have created today...