Lost softcopy - now what do we do

Subject: Lost softcopy - now what do we do
From: Ann Waterhouse <Ann -at- Crescendo -dot- ca>
To: "'TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM'" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 11:49:52 -0400

Greeting Techwr-l's

I am posing this question to all of you out there, hoping that you might be
able to help. The Marketing department has a magazine (hard copy only) and
has lost the soft copy of the manual. Other than scanning each page and
putting them into a large folder, do you know some way to do this correctly?
The soft copy probably will never be needed again but an electronic copy
will be sent out via e-mail and the Web.

I've never dealt with this situation before and was hoping that somebody out
there could point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.
Ann Waterhouse
Senior Technical Writer
Crescendo Systems Corporation

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice.