HUMOR: Top 10 Things to Say in Employment Negotiations

Subject: HUMOR: Top 10 Things to Say in Employment Negotiations
From: Andrew Plato <intrepid_es -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Techwrl-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 10:54:03 -0700 (PDT)

10. Are you going to eat that?

9. I am thinking of unionizing your entire company, so I'll a lot of time off
to contemplate how I will ruin your profitability.

8. I expect a solid gold chair and a team of gnomes to follow me around all day
scratching me when I itch.

7. Can I have sex with ALL my co-workers or just some?

6. Yes! I rule! (While pumping fist in the air).

5. I prefer stock options with one of your competitors.

4. I refuse to work with people who cannot respect my awesome superpowers.

3. Can I sign my own paychecks?

2. I'll need space in my office for my 6 slobbering, growling dogs and 5
sickly, undisciplined children. And I'll need every other hour off so I can
spend time with the dogs.

..and the number one thing to say in employment negotiations.

1. Do I really have to come to work every week day?

Yeeeah...
Andrew Plato

Pathetic Advertisement: Get a stiff laugh at http://members.home.com/aplato

http://invites.yahoo.com