Re: PaintShop Pro vs. Photoshop?

Subject: Re: PaintShop Pro vs. Photoshop?
From: Andrew Plato <intrepid_es -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Techwrl-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 09:33:36 -0700 (PDT)

> I've seen both PhotoShop and PaintShop Pro mentioned here ... Could anyone
> relate which you consider superior (and, if so, why)?

Photoshop: $499
Paint Shop Pro: $69

Although Photoshop is marginally better for advanced stuff (the lighting
effects in Photoshop are quite good), PSP does nearly everything Photoshop does
and is hundreds of dollars cheaper. Make sure you get PSP 6.02 and not 5.0 or
4.12.

Andrew Plato

http://invites.yahoo.com