RoboHelp Template

Subject: RoboHelp Template
From: "Greskoviak, Amy" <Amy -dot- Greskoviak -at- vistacpg -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 13:36:21 -0500

Maybe someone familiar with RoboHelp can help me...I want to change the main
and step windows in all of my help projects by changing the original
template, but I am not sure how to import the new template style into the
existing help projects. I've been reading through the on-line help for hours
with no luck or illumination.
Thanks for any replies, Amy
tech.writing intern
VistaCPG