Re: RoboHelp Template

Subject: Re: RoboHelp Template
From: Jo Francis Byrd <jbyrd -at- byrdwrites -dot- com>
To: "Greskoviak, Amy" <Amy -dot- Greskoviak -at- vistacpg -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 11:59:54 -0500

Have you gotten any response to this, Amy?

If I understand your request right, this is not a RH issue, it's a Word issue.
You can use the template organizer to import styles from one template to another.
It's under Tools>Templates and Addins. Look for the Organizer button in the lower
left of the dialog.

HTH

Jo Byrd