RE: Hourly Rate & Per Diem??

Subject: RE: Hourly Rate & Per Diem??
From: "Kachurka, Brad M." <BMKachurka -at- West -dot- com>
To: Anthony Markatos <tonymar -at- hotmail -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 14:22:52 -0600

I know that this we are supposed to keep it clean on the messages but
agencies are glorified labor pimps. Agencies whether dealing with employers
or employees are only concerned with the bottom line (just like a pimp). By
the nature of the business they can't get "attached" to an employee because
the nature of the jobs or temporary. Some might argue that If you think
that they are not concerned about the bottom line, ask them to show you the
bill rate they charge the company.

Brad Kachurka
Technical Writer