Many thanks

Subject: Many thanks
From: "Moe Smith" <moesmith88 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 00:51:39 GMT

Greetings all...I would like to send a big thanks to all the people who responded to my request, re: a budding techwriter's info/network survey. I received over 60 responses and I'll be sifting through all the e-mails over the next few days. Right now, tho, I have an Oracle mid-term to study for...such is the life of the student...

But, I wanted to take a few minutes to say "Thanks" and to hope that if/when I'm working in the 'real-world', I can be more of a contributer to the mailing list...in the meantime, I remain respectfully yours,

Moe

Some people call me the space cowboy
Some call me the gangster of love
Some people call me Maurice
Because I speak on the pompitous of love...

Moe Smith
ICQ - 3336510
cell email - 6048894492 -at- pcs -dot- cantelatt -dot- com
http://209.171.223.4/msmith