RE: HTML editor

Subject: RE: HTML editor
From: "Cascio, Justin" <Justin_Cascio -at- tvratings -dot- com>
To: "'Heit, Debra'" <DHeit -at- elliptus -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 12:02:19 -0500

RoboHTML is actually a pretty decent tool. I like that it automatically
updates my links if I change a document's file name, and it has handy-dandy
WYSIWYG and True Code tabs, so you can switch between them easily and make
changes in one tab that are automatically updated in the other.

When I'm developing something small for myself, I generally use Notepad.

Justin Cascio