RE: Hosted Applications - Documentation and Help Systems

Subject: RE: Hosted Applications - Documentation and Help Systems
From: "Cascio, Justin" <Justin_Cascio -at- tvratings -dot- com>
To: "'Techwhirl Reader'" <techwhirl -at- mail -dot- technicalcommunication -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 09:08:47 -0500

Yes, I am working on a couple of web-based applications. For one, we're not
controlling what browser people use, so I created Web Help in RoboHTML, and
for the other we are requiring MSIE, so I'm writing that one in HTML Help,
again in RoboHTML. What kind of specific questions do you have? I'm not
doing the hook ups myself; the developers are creating links to the
appropriate topic pages from within the program.
Justin Cascio