RE: Cost-of-living increase in US this year?

Subject: RE: Cost-of-living increase in US this year?
From: Lane Pasut <Larissa -dot- Pasut -at- OmegaResearch -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 15:01:01 -0500

Currenly, the inflation rate is 2.56%

Lane Pasut
User Education
Omega Research, Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Lucas [mailto:peterlucas -at- mediaone -dot- net]
Sent: Friday, December 10, 1999 2:58 PM
To: TECHWR-L
Subject: Cost-of-living increase in US this year?

I'm going to ask my employer for a raise based on merit and also the US
"cost-of-living" percentage this year (1999). Does anybody know where I cand
find out that percentage or does anybody know off the top of the their head
what it is?

Something like 2% comes to mind...

Thanks,

Peter Lucas

Training & consulting for RoboHELP, Dreamweaver, HTML, and HTML-Based Help.
More info at http://www.weisner.com/train/ or mailto:training -at- weisner -dot- com -dot-

Sponsored by DigiPub Solutions Corp. Make your team FrameMaker experts with
our Power User training for Adobe Acrobat and FrameMaker. Delivered at your
U.S. site or ours. http://www.digipubcorp.com,
mailto:trainme -at- digipubcorp -dot- com

---
You are currently subscribed to techwr-l as: Larissa -dot- Pasut -at- OMEGARESEARCH -dot- COM