RE: Framemaker templates

Subject: RE: Framemaker templates
From: "Backer, Corinne" <CBacker -at- glhec -dot- org>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 11:13:16 -0600

This is really too long of an answer to type over email.

Basically, you need to read the chapter in the manual about Formats, how
they work with documents, and how they can be moved from one document to
another.

Then, you need to read the chapters in the manual about Books, and how the
chapters are combined to form one.

*If you are using Frame 5.0, read Chapters 5, 18, 21, and 24.
*If you are using Frame 5.5, read Chapters 4, 11, 12, and 14.

Frame's paper manuals are actually quite informative, and will lead you
through the process step-by-step. Also, they provide very important theory
information on the process you're trying to set up.

Corinne