FramaMaker Templates

Subject: FramaMaker Templates
From: Kalpana Thakar <kalpana_tc -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 12:08:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hi folks,

How do templates work in Framemaker?

In Word, one creates a template containing all the
formats/styles and attaches it to the document. How
does one do this in Framemaker?

In Framemaker one creates different .fm files for each
chapter...suppose I customize the heading styles for
Chapter 1.fm. Is there any way in which the same
customized heading styles will automatically be
present in Chapter 2.fm or will I be required to
customize the heading styles all over again?

Regards,
Kalpana.

=====