Re: Converting 1000s of files to PDF

Subject: Re: Converting 1000s of files to PDF
From: Dick Margulis <margulis -at- fiam -dot- net>
To: Ruth Lundquist <rlundquist -at- prosarcorp -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 18:08:17 -0400

Ruth,

Set up a watched folder for Distiller, and drag batches of files into
that folder. Acrobat will process them automatically while you go about
your business elsewhere. I would suggest, for this many documents, that
you set up a dedicated machine for the duration (only to preserve your
own composure).

Of course first you have to print all those documents to PS files before
you can distill them, but you can do that batchwise from Windows
Explorer. (Just select a bunch of files, right click, and choose Print
from the context menu.

HTH,

Dick