RE: Converting 1000s of files to PDF

Subject: RE: Converting 1000s of files to PDF
From: Pierre Roberge <proberge -at- famictech -dot- com>
To: "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 16:06:14 -0400

What an interesting job ;-)

When I have a boring and repetitive job to do I use Rational Visual test to
automate it. It is a software that allows you to create macros that work
across any almost applications.

That won't make the process any faster but at least it can be automated.

Pierre Roberge
Technical writer
Famic Technologies 2000 inc.