Re: HELP !!!!! MS Word is messing with me

Subject: Re: HELP !!!!! MS Word is messing with me
From: "Dick Margulis" <margulis -at- mail -dot- fiam -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>, "Bowen, Marianne" <Marianne -dot- Bowen -at- Nextel -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 99 14:25:26 -0400

Marianne,

This sounds like a printer and/or print driver problem. Have you tried printing to file, using a PostScript print driver, and then running the file through Distiller before sending to your non-PostScript printer?

Dick

From: "Bowen, Marianne" <Marianne -dot- Bowen -at- Nextel -dot- com>

I have a 60 page word document. Within the document are about 30 data
definition tables. When I look at my tables on the screen in any layout,
even in print preview, it looks just fine. When I print the document, many of the rows in my tables are doubled. In other tables Word simply "forgets" the lines between table rows. And it altogether messes up my document.