Subject: [techwr-l] Attn: Digester's Reader users
From: techwrtr -at- crl -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L, a list for all technical communication issues" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 13:41:10 -0700 (PDT)

Welcome to TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com!
digests, but haven't had a chance to check it out, for myself (and won't until
middle of this week, at the earliest). If you find that DR2 does *not* work
with the digests that are created after our move, please let me know as soon as
possible. I've already begun work on v2.1, and will certainly make sure that it
works with the new digest format before releasing it.

Thanks!

-David Castro
techwrtr -at- crl -dot- com
thetechwriter -at- yahoo -dot- com
-and- digestersreader -at- yahoo -dot- com
As a leading service provider to technical writers, we are proud to sponsor

Rely on ForeignExchange for responsive and professional
software localization and technical translation services.
---
You are currently subscribed to techwr-l as: ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com

From