Subject: [techwr-l] ADMIN: TECHWR-L has moved!
From: "Eric J. Ray" <ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L, a list for all technical communication issues" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 13:55:36 -0600

Welcome to TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com!
but there's certainly a good possibility that something
fell through the cracks...moving to a new list processing
software package as well as a new host has been an interesting
challenge. If I messed up your subscription, I'm quite sorry,
and will be happy to help fix it (although if you could give
it a shot yourself, I'd appreciate it).

Access the Web interface for the list directly at:
http://lists.raycomm.com/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=techwr-l