Re: Purchasing FrameMaker at an Education Discount

Subject: Re: Purchasing FrameMaker at an Education Discount
From: Peter Jones <Holtec -at- COMITY -dot- DEMON -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 11:04:37 +0100

In message , Brian South <briansouth -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM> writes
<snip>
>I would greatly appreciate any suggestions or feedback on educational
>licensing and purchasing FrameMaker at an educational discount rate.

You may be able to do this in the USA but UK suppliers have told me
there is no 'student discount' for UK students only for UK educational
establishments (they will sell colleges 10 licences for the price of
one).

Can any one suggest how I can get a UK legal FrameMaker license at a
Student Discount please?
--
Peter Jones

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=