COMMERCIAL: Upcoming Adobe FrameMaker Training (USA)

Subject: COMMERCIAL: Upcoming Adobe FrameMaker Training (USA)
From: "Ethier, Kay" <KEthier -at- RTP -dot- MALLETT -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 16:29:43 -0400

FrameMaker Boot Camp
> Research Triangle Park (NC)
September 27-October 1, 1999.
The FrameMaker Boot Camp includes Adobe's FrameMaker Basics
> and Advanced course topics, plus Acrobat and Frame-to-PDF
> processes, Frame-to-HTML, and Frame-to-XML.
>
> Students may attend the week in whole or in part.
> The cost is $1,750 (students attending portions of the Boot Camp pay by
> the day).

The FrameMaker Boot Camp is coming soon to
> Pittsburgh PA, Atlanta GA, Washington D.C., Irving TX, and Philadelphia
> PA.
> The format for all Bright Path Solutions training is lecture
plus hands-on exercises. All classes provide a computer for
each student. Classrooms include PC, Mac and UNIX
> machines; platform requests are honored whenever possible.
Instruction is by Adobe and Quadralay certified experts.
> Our RTP courses are held at Bright Path Solutions'
> Research Triangle Park location.
>
> Please note that discount levels are in place for STC and ASME members.

> Kay Ethier
> Manager, New Business
> BRIGHT PATH SOLUTIONS
> PO Box 14265
> Research Triangle Park NC 27709-4265
> Phone: 919-547-0129
> FAX: 919-558-2183
> mailto:KEthier -at- TravelThePath -dot- com
> -
> Visit us at http://www.TravelThepath.com!
Providing complete solutions for paper and web publishing

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=