Re: To mouse or not to mouse?

Subject: Re: To mouse or not to mouse?
From: Kathi Jan Knill <Kathi -dot- Knill -at- TEMPLATE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 13:39:11 -0400

Kami,
If the user is using the scroll bar to pan over to more data,
then you should probably avoid changing a common phrase such as
(the one I just used), to a less common phrase (such as the one
you proposed)
Of course this is just my opinion, and only if the user uses a
scroll bar. If the user just moves the mouse to the right and
the screen pans to show more data, then maybe "mouse over" would
be more correct -- you got me on that one.

Kathi Jan Knill
Sr. Technical Writer
Template Software, Inc.
Kathi -dot- Knill -at- Template -dot- com
Today is the tomorrow you were worried about yesterday.
Was it worth it?