Needed: Toronto Tech Writ Evangelist

Subject: Needed: Toronto Tech Writ Evangelist
From: michael cretzman <michael -at- CYBERPLEX -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 09:23:31 -0500

I'm a member of the STC and I'm looking to improve the perception of
the value of Technical Writing in my company for the purpose of getting
more technical documents written, and written professionally.
I work for the Toronto office of the largest web solutions company in
Canada, CYBERplex. It's a services company that operates on a billing
structure and I want to get full, professional tech docs on every project
for the purpose of billing more and being more professional. The manager of
the programming department and I were discussing how to influence the
departments that make scoping decisions, such as client services, and we
decided that a guest speaker preaching the value of technical documentation
would be very useful.
Can anyone direct me toward any individuals in the Toronto, Ontario
area that you know of with this sort of experience, please?

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=