Re: Creating .gif & .jpg

Subject: Re: Creating .gif & .jpg
From: Beth Friedman <bjf -at- WAVEFRONT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 09:49:32 -0500

At 10:36 AM 8/27/99 -0400, Kathi Jan Knill wrote:

You can use PaintShopPro by Jasc. You can download an eval
version that allows you to do everything and save. I found it
quick and easy and have been using it for about 5 years now.

Any idea what might conflict with Paint Shop Pro? I downloaded and
installed PSP 5, but when I try to run it, I get two error dialog
boxes. The first is titled "Error Starting Program" and says "The
JCMYK.DLL file is linked to missing export MFC42.DLL:6880. The second is
titled just gives the path for the program, and says "A device attached to
the system is not functioning."

It's really annoying, as I had PSP 3.0 on another machine, and was mostly
quite happy with it.

--
Beth Friedman
bjf -at- wavefront -dot- com