Re: Blurry graphics when printing PDF File

Subject: Re: Blurry graphics when printing PDF File
From: Terry Barron <tbarron -at- SYSTEMS -dot- DHL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 14:16:57 -0700

Stephanie Sprangers wrote:

> Hey folks,
>
> I've been subscribing for a few months now and I'm sorry if this has
> already been asked. Does anyone else have a problem with their graphics
> when printing a PDF file? I mean actually printing the PDF file onto
> paper. When my clients are printing their PDF files of our manuals, the
> text prints, but the graphics come out blurry. I've downloaded the
> patch from Adobe, but that hasn't helped! If anyone has any ideas I
> would love the help! Thanks in advance.

Stephanie,

Thomas W. Gechwender provides some solutions to this problem:

http://www.netopia.geocities.com/tommygesch/pages/view/folders.nhtml

You may also find some useful information searching the Adobe User to
User forum for Acrobat:

http://www.adobe.com/supportservice/custsupport/forums.html

~~~ Terry

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=