Blurry graphics when printing PDF File

Subject: Blurry graphics when printing PDF File
From: Stephanie Sprangers <stephanies -at- METRIX-INC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 15:50:44 -0500

Hey folks,

I've been subscribing for a few months now and I'm sorry if this has
already been asked. Does anyone else have a problem with their graphics
when printing a PDF file? I mean actually printing the PDF file onto
paper. When my clients are printing their PDF files of our manuals, the
text prints, but the graphics come out blurry. I've downloaded the
patch from Adobe, but that hasn't helped! If anyone has any ideas I
would love the help! Thanks in advance.

Stephanie A. Sprangers
Technical Writer, Metrix

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=