Re: Word 97 -- Borders around text?

Subject: Re: Word 97 -- Borders around text?
From: Jan Stanley <janron -at- CONCENTRIC -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 18:08:38 -0400

>If you select Format | Borders and Shading, you can put a "box"
around the text, but have only the portion you are interested in
contain a visible line.<

Doesn't work for me, Lynn. When I click one of the "line"
buttons in the Preview section of the Borders and Shading dialog,
*all* of the buttons get depressed.

Anyone know if this is a Word bug?

Jan
janron -at- concentric -dot- net