Re: Need opinions - Work from home/security issues.

Subject: Re: Need opinions - Work from home/security issues.
From: Penny Staples <pstaples -at- AIRWIRE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 10:52:25 -0500

These are unacceptable working conditions. Are they asking the developers to
work under these conditions too? Not that it really matters.

If your company is even suggesting this, then they're so far from being
reasonable that it may not be worth even negotiating with them. Polish up
that resume and find something else as soon as you can. Best of luck!

Penny Staples
pstaples -at- airwire -dot- com

>I work for a large corporation in the transport industry. The company is
growing
>rapidly and running out of suitable work space. Management has asked us to
make
>space in our (already crammed) cubicles for the possible addition of one or
two
>employees (per cubicle). Management has also considered asking us to rotate
>between day and evening shifts. Needless to say, many of us are not happy
about
>this and consider the idea unacceptable.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=