Re: alternatives to numbering

Subject: Re: alternatives to numbering
From: Peter <pnewman1 -at- HOME -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 1999 06:11:14 -0400

I know that eventually I will sound as if I am beating a dead horse.
WordPerfect's paragraph numbering system permits you easily (about 20
minutes work) to set up a system similar to this:
Chapter 1
Section 1
Pararagph whatever
subparagraph whatever
sub subparagraph whatever
Chapter 2
Section 1
Pararagph whatever
subparagraph whatever
sub subparagraph whatever

Section 2
Pararagph whatever
subparagraph whatever
sub subparagraph whatever

etc.
If you send me a spec sheet, I will send you a sample style sheet
with
basic use instructions.

HTH

Peter