Re: Part-time technical writing?

Subject: Re: Part-time technical writing?
From: GirlWriter -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 19:53:44 EDT

I have been doing a part-time, telecommuting contract for a small company
since October. It's really great -- I get to work as little or as much as I
want to, they rarely give me deadlines, and they pay me a very good hourly
rate.

You might seek out small start-up companies if you're looking for something
similar. They generally won't need a full-time writer, as they won't
generate
the volume of work necessary for that, and they'll be more open to letting
you work at home (as they generally won't have the space for you at the
office anyway).

Best wishes,

-Sharon-

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=