online job resources for western Canada?

Subject: online job resources for western Canada?
From: Glenn Broadhead <bhead -at- OKWAY -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 1999 17:34:56 -0500

Does anyone know of online or other job-search resources for western Canada?
former student of mine is looking for a position in technical writing up
there,
but I don't have any good leads for non-US jobs. Since I use the DIGEST
option
for this list, please respond to me directly at bhead -at- okstate -dot- edu or
bhead -at- mcn -dot- org -dot- I will post a summary of results on TECHWR-L. Thanks.

Glenn Broadhead <bhead -at- okstate -dot- edu>
Oklahoma State University
Stillwater, OK 74078-0135
Phone: 405-744-6217
FAX: 405-744-6326